Saturday, June 07, 2014

Jillibean June quote

This month on the Jillibean Soup blog, we were challenged to find a quote on Pinterest and draw inspiration from it.

Here is the quote I found (the original link to the website didn't work... just showed this image):



I thought this would be great for a happy photo, so I dug deep into my stash of old photos and found one of Noah when he was about 3 years old! I think I am going to do this more now, re-scrap some of those older photos that I just love.

I used a lot of fun Jillibean Soup Alphabeans for this page, in a mix of the large and smaller text, surrounded by lots of wood sprinkles:



I cut some circles off a scrap of a white circle placemat I had and backed it with patterned paper from a few different Jillibean Soup collections:



I really loved doing a really long title as I don't do that often. I usually am title challenged, so this quote help give me a boost and ended up being the center of the page too.



Here is my completed page - all summery and bright! and for me totally different as I used very little patterned paper !


Have a great rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Saw this on Jillibean yesterday Nicole and I LOVED it!! Fabulous LO girl! TFS

Laura said...

Such a fun layout :)