Monday, June 09, 2014

Jillibean Soup - Friends Forever

Just quickly popping in to share a simple card I made for the Jillibean Soup blog this week! I am a mission to use up tons of my scraps in my Jillibean Soup container and this card was perfect for that.


I had a scrap of a white chevron placemat left over and it fit perfectly on the one side of my card, along with a few small strips of patterned paper to cover the front.


I added in a stitched piechart and punched out a heart from a scrap of Spicy Social Soup patterned paper. I added this to the card, along with a few of the wooden Stampables embellishments and some epoxy dots from my stash


That's it for me today! I'll be back tomorrow with a peek at my video tutorial for Jillibean Soup this month. It's SUPER easy so I hope you will try it!

No comments: