Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Jillibean Soup video tutorial time!

Good morning! I have a new video tutorial on the Jillibean Soup blog this morning and I would love it if you would check it out and let me know what you think.

I have been trying to come up with interesting things to show in the videos each month, but lately, I just have no clue! I don't know if it's a mojo funk I am in, or what? I decided to show how to create an easy framed border, with almost no measuring.



It's a super cute tutorial, that can be used in a few different ways too. I used a lot of scraps of paper, mini placemats and some fun stamps from the Spicy Social Soup line.


Here is my completed page:



I just got a new box of goodies from Jillibean Soup with their new mid-releases and I can't wait to share project with you, using them!! Stay tuned! If you take the time to head over to the Jillibean Soup blog to check out the quick video (it's a short one) PLEASE let me know what you think! I know it takes time, but I do appreciate it and it helps me decide if the tutorial was interesting or not!

No comments: