Monday, June 02, 2014

This happened - Cocoa Daisy!

It's my last Cocoa Daisy reveal!!

Truth is, I am running low on good photos these days. Life has been crazy and I am stuck to a lot of selfies to scrap :) My kids are not in the mood for photo taking and sports has monopolized a lot of our time these days.

I used the main kit and add-ons for this page. The Heidi Swapp glitter frames are so fun, I love how there are both plain colored ones and some patterned glitter ones in the pack. And you get a whole pack in the add-on! 

I love the KI Memories Stickers in the add on too - they are great over white cardstock and have slightly opague finish to them.


I decided to give watercolours a try and added some in behind these Amy Tangerine foam thicker hearts. I placed them on my paper and then traced lightly, lifted them off gently (foam thickers are the best for this) and then used my waterbrush pen and watercolours. Not sure how I feel about it, but it's better than stark white behind the hearts.




Here is my completed page - lots going on... but that is my life right now!
Happy scrapping :)

1 comment:

ALINE said...

This layout is amazing!
I loved the colors!