Sunday, June 01, 2014

Things I love - Cocoa Daisy

First off - It's JUNE!!! YAY!! That means, 1 more month of school for my boys and then a nice break. It is also the day when you can snag up a Cocoa Daisy June kit - Boho Garden is up for non-subscribers today and you DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!

I know, you are thinking - Yeah, they tell you to say that - well, truth is.. they don't..but this one IS worth every penny. I would even invest in all the add-ons as they are basically amazing if you like bright and bold.

I am sharing another project today using the main kit and add-ons... and NO PHOTOS! It has been a while since I did a non-photo page, and so I challenged myself a little with this one.

I mixed up the letters from the main and add-on for my title as it was pretty long!



I cut up the Webster's Pages transparency sheet in the addon and used it over some of the frames on my page. I used an American Crafts Slick Writer for my journaling on the transparency so it didn't rub off. You can see that I took the We R Memory Keepers frame paper and cut it apart and moved the frames around my page. I added stickers and journaling to some and left some with just patterned paper in the middle.




Here is my final page - I added some mist and epoxy dots from the kit to finish it off!

If you have been contemplating a kit - Don't wait on this one. It is sure to sell out!! Check out all the details HERE.

3 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Great layout ! These frames are beautiful together !

Lee-Anne said...

This looks great! Love all the frames!

ALINE said...

This is pretty!