Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Basic Grey preview!

I am super excited to share two pages today with you that I made for Basic Grey using one of their new collections - Aurora!

I am not part of their design team, but it is always an honour to be asked to contribute work using their products as Basic Grey has always been a favorite of mine!


This collection is a great mix of masculine patterns, popped with hints of purple and pink! fun right!! I am particular to the star patterns in the collection!
Here is another page I did, using lots of layered circles in a celestial type page!


I created some mini pie charts to cover up the circles on the white base paper that didn't go with my theme and added on the new chipboard letter stickers and lots of diecut embellies from the same collection.

 

Thanks for stopping by the blog! I'll be back tomorrow with a preview of my pages using the other new Basic Grey collection - Vivienne ... and a wee bit of news around it that I am excited about :)

No comments: