Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Basic Grey Vivienne!

As promised, I am back today to share with you a couple pages I created for Basic Grey using their new Vivienne collection!

This collection is true Basic Grey - so pretty and colourful. Great for fall and feminine photos. I couldn't resist using tons of the paper and a whole lot of punched circles to create this page:

I haven't done this technique in a while and thought it would be great for this collection as I love so many of the paper patterns!

I am super excited to share that this page was chosen to be in the fall issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine Basic Grey ad!! I was pretty excited to find this out :)


Next, I created this page completely inspired by the new chipboard letters in this collection:


Once I realized I had a circle punch that matched the letter size, I went to town punching circles from the paper and layering it on the background! The page came together quite quickly

 


Thanks for stopping by the blog today - if you are out there give me a shout out and just say HI so I know people are still reading :)

3 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Great use of circles ! Love how you stitches them on the first layout !

Leanne said...

wow. just wow! awesome use of circles!

antenucci said...

This line was just made for you! Totally love your layouts.