Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bella Blvd + Kiwi Lane match up!

Over on the Bella Blvd blgo this week, we are sharing projects made with Bella Blvd lines + Kiwi Lane templates! I was sent two different Kiwi Lane Templates to use.

Sweetheart Accessory Set - a heart, flower and arrow

and Delight Card Borders Set - a small set of different borders


I gave the Sweetheart Accessory Set a try using the heart shape to create a background for my page. I layered several different Bella papers behind each heart shape and went to town with some stitching.


Here is how the whole page came together!



I used the card borders to create the chevron on the right side of this page. You can see I layered lots of fun Bella Blvd. Halloween papers in a row over some white cardstock and then finished off the rest of the page!





Hope you will stop by the Bella Blog to check out the rest of the projects made by the DT with this match up! I think they rocked it much better than I did! lol

No comments: