Thursday, September 18, 2014

Everyday Moments

I love working with Silhouette as I can basically come up with a page using what I want, about what I want!

Not, that I can't do with for other DT's I am on, but sometimes we have a theme or subject in mind that we are to create using.

This is likely one of my favorite projects of late! All made with lots of Silhouette America products and cut files!
I used lots of bits of gold foil adhesive paper, adhesive cardstock and vellum to create this page, along with a ton of scrap pieces of paper from my 6x6 paper pad stash!

 
I cut a border from gold foil and then trimmed it down and layered it over some vellum. I used vellum to print/cut my journaling too, no need to open two programs on my computer!

 

Hope you enjoyed this project :)





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ok, can I say, this is one of my most favorite projects of yours!!! :) I LOVE this!! Did you make the mosaic cut for the background or get it from the Sil. Store? I so need to learn that print and cut. I need to just scrapbook. LOL Busy with major house projects (new wood floor, new windows, replacing interior doors and we are doing it ourselves), summer vacations and we pulled Ben from school to homeschool him; I have not had much time to scrapbook at all. But your page has me wanting to get downstairs to play with paper!!! :) I so need to try this.