Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bella Blvd - Confetti Pockets

Hello! Today I have a page up on the Bella Blvd blog - we were tasked to use confetti pockets on our pages and this is mine!



I created my pocket by cutting the Santa word from Bella Blvd patterned paper and then backing it with vellum. I added a piece of white cardstock behind it, adhering down only 3 of the edges. I cut lots of confetti from various Bella Blvd. papers and added them to my pocket!




You can see that once the confetti was in place, I stitched around my title/pocket to keep everything in place.


I finished off the page with a few Bella Blvd Paper Pieces and stickers.. and voila! done :)


Hope you are starting to get your holiday preparations on... our tree is going up next weekend. I can't believe it is almost Christmas !

No comments: