Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Magic - Fancy Pants Designs

Good morning! I feel like I have been on a bit of a blog roll these days. Finally had a good amount of time to sit down and actually blog my projects. I have been getting ahead of the curve, so to speak, on my assignments and even started scrapping a few photos from our trip to Disney this past summer. I know that it is a trip I want to document for the kids so they don't forget about it.


I am kicking off that with this page using the Everyday Circus line by Fancy Pants! It really is perfect for several things, and I thought it was quite appropriate for some Disney photos like this one of the Magic Kingdom castle taken on our first night at Disneyworld.


There are a few bold colors in the collection and I particularly love this bold yellow. I know what you are thinking - yellow? Yes, yellow. It used to be one of those colors I just couldn't scrapbook with, but lately, I have been using more and more of it on my pages. This yellow pairs so well with gold, so I did add some gold chipboard letters in the mix, that went well with the Disney themed page.

I added in lots of the tags from the Everyday Circus collection, across the center of the page and tied the whole thing together with the fun flair and a striped patterned paper across the bottom of the page!


There really are some great patterns in the collection and I know I will be pulled to this collection over and over for my Disney or even boy pages! Mind you, there are some fun pops of pink too that would work for pages of my daughter... so it's a good mix! Be back again tomorrow with another project share :)

No comments: