Thursday, November 06, 2014

Technique Tuesday - Stamps & Dies!

Good morning! I am excited to share a project with you using some fun Technique Tuesday stamps and co-ordinating dies!

Technique Tuesday sent me a set of the Going Places Memory Keepers stamp/die set.. and here is a page I created with it.


The set comes with a set of small dies -in this case travel related icons, heart, & camera. I used each shape to diecut from different papers and then layered over some punched circles.

I added in the fun globe stamp too, that matches the size of the circle, for some contrast!

 

I also used one of the stamps and created a tag for it out of patterned paper. There are lots of great sentiments in the Going Places set!


Thanks Technique Tuesday, I had a blast with this set!



No comments: