Friday, December 19, 2014

Bella Blvd - Must be Santa

6 more sleeps!!! It is almost Christmas... and I am not 100% prepared. Still have lots of gifts to wrap, and that takes a lot of time. Plus, throw in some CHA assignments and that makes for a busy lady!

I am here on the blog to share a holiday page I did for the Bella Blvd blog yesterday, based on a cool Pinterest image!


Here is the image:

 

I loved the planks on the image and decided to mimic that by using paper instead to create a tree on my page. Here is what I came up with:


I layered quite a bit of the Bella Blvd Christmas Cheer papers, along with some stickers and epoxy dots too. 



I finished the page with a diecut title - leftover from my confetti pocket page from last month's assignment!

Hope you are getting somewhere with all your holiday preparations!

No comments: