Sunday, December 21, 2014

Fancy Pants Holiday Cards

Hello blog readers!!! I am full on in the holiday spirit and today I have a couple fun cards I made for Fancy Pants Designs, using some items from the Oh Deer collection!

For my first card, I used the Fancy Pants Designs corrugated cardstock to create my little snowman! I added a paper hat and nose, along with some chipboard and regular buttons from the button pack.


I really like how the snowman came together... and quickly too! I used some of the chalk tape (trimmed down) to create his stick arms.

This next card is created with a die cut frame and the adorable mini bottle brush trees! I popped the frame over some Fancy Pants vellum that I had previously punched some snowflakes from. Once it was popped up with foam adhesive, I flattened the back of the trees with my fingers and then glued in place inside the frame "window"


I finished the card off with a few Fancy Pants sequins and some enamel dots from my stash.


It really isn't too much work to create a couple of cool holiday themed cards! Have a crafty day :)

No comments: