Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bella Blvd - Glitter!

I am up on the Bella Blvd blog today and we are talking Trends - Glitter to be specific.


When I was given this assignment and theme, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I have been toying with the idea of making a gold polka dot paper with my Cameo and this was the perfect time to do that.

Bella Blvd took most of the work out of it for me, as I just needed to add glitter to the gold confetti Clear Cut transparency. I simply measured the dots on the transparency and drew a circle slightly larger in my Silhouette software. I cut double sided adhesive out and adhered them to random dots on the Clear Cut and sprinkled with gold glitter.

Here is the result:



It is really tough to take a fantastic photo of the transparencies - so my apologies for the glare on the bottom half of the page.

 


I wanted to add more color instead of using just black and white and the gold, so I attempted to add in some yellow and pink to the mix, and added in some of the fun new epoxy dots that came out at CHA. I need more of them!

 


I hope you will stop by the Bella Blog for more Glittery goodness today!

No comments: