Sunday, February 15, 2015

new Fancy Pants Flutter!

How was your weekend?? Mine flew by, the boys both were in a soccer tournament, so that means 6 soccer games for us + indoor baseball spring training and 2 skating lessons too. I feel a bit like a taxi driver today :)


I am here to share with you a page I made using the new Fancy Pants Designs Flutter collection!! It is so pretty and a lot fun, I was very inspired by the fun colors, patterns and new textured papers!! they are so thick and textured, they are amazing.

Here's my page:






Lots of fun colors right? I adore that teal and pink combo... mixed with a bunch of gold and cream too. I punched several circles out of the paper pad and layered together and stitched. The new collections both have big new diecut letters, but I chose to hand cut my title from the same patterns.




That's it for me today! I hope you enjoyed a nice Valentine's day with your lovey :)


No comments: