Sunday, February 22, 2015

Every Picture Records a Story - Jillibean Soup

Hello hello! I have been creating like a mad woman these last few days, it feels like when the mojo stikes, all I want to do is scrap - does that happen to you too?

I created this page for Jillibean Soup, using a mixture of some 2014 and 2015 CHA releases.

One of my favorite Jillibean Soup inventions EVER are the Placemats - both the full size and mini placemats (perfect for those that make cards and do pocket style scrapping). I can really never get enough of them, but I seem to collect and not use! I thought I would make sure to add a few on this page today, so I did. :)

I did mix in lots of the new collection - Summer Red Raspberry Soup - on this page. It has a great watercolory feel to it and mixes some of my favorite colors! I love the new florals in this collection too. Normally I am not a huge flower person, but these patterns are perfect and not too overly girly.



You can see I also have an affinity lately for Jillibean Soup Wood Sprinkles in all sizes. I particularly love the enamel ones in all sizes, but sometimes you need a little bling too!

I added some new Kraft tags to my placemat and a whole lot of other stuff, including a journaling card in that pretty golden yellow color that is in the Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection.



Well, that is it for me today! I hope you like the new collection - it is so pretty and fun. I can't wait to scrap with it again soon. It should be hitting your local scrapbook store in person and online very soon !!

If you are in the area and can attend, I will be teaching a class at Crop and Create Winnipeg using lots of new Jillibean Soup! Check out all the details on the Scrapbook and Cards Today website HERE

No comments: