Saturday, February 21, 2015

Waiting on Sunshine - New Bella Blvd!

Good morning! I am up on the Bella Blog this week with a colorful spring page using NEW Bella Blvd!

I really dove into the new Clear Cuts (transparencies) when I opened my box. I love something that is different and this is it! There are several different patterns and layer so well over other patterned paper or on their own as I used here on my page.


You can see, that I punched some circles of the Clear Cuts and simply stitched them in place over white cardstock. I knew the rest of the page would be quite bright, so I wanted to leave some white space without it being simply just white. Here is how the whole thing came together. I used a mix of the new collections - Simply Spring, and Color Chaos for this page:


That's it for me today! I will be back soon with another project :)

No comments: