Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hip Kit Club - March kit cards!

Happy Saturday! I am up on the Hip Kit Club blog this morning with a few cards using the March Hip Kits! I had a lot of supplies left over and so I thought I would pull a few simple cards together.



I used the cloud rub ons to create a bit of a pattern on the PL journaling card in the PL add on kit.



This card could double as a gift card holder.. I tucked a tag with sentiment in a paper pocket, but you could just as easily tuck some $$$ or a gift card in the pocket.  Just don't seal that side of the paper to your card front :)

I just love those cork hearts by Freckled Fawn. They match everything!



One last card, with a fun little "banner" of sorts using a wood veneer and a gold foil sticker in the MME sticker pack in the PL add on kit.




That's it for me today! Hope you enjoy your weekend :) The weather is shaping up to be nice here :)

No comments: