Saturday, April 04, 2015

One last March Hip Kits page!

Just stopping in this long weekend to share one last page using the March Hip Kits!! I will be cracking open my April kits and there was so much great stuff in the March kits that I had to make another page.


I have this problem with angles lately... so i used some strips of patterned paper from the kit, along with some new Happy Hues paint from Jillibean Soup for this page. I brushed some of the mint paint behind where my photo would go and went from there.



I added lots of gold rub ons from the Pink Fresh Studio rubon pack in the kit - they go on so great and so smoothly. No breakage on these puppies.

That's it for me today! I am off to make the most of my extra long weekend! I am off until Wednesday :)  :) :) Try not to each too much chocolate!



No comments: