Thursday, April 30, 2015

Silhouette America - Celebrating Three

Hello and happy last day of April! Can you believe it is almost MAY!!! That means the constant shing sun, green grass and the beach is coming! We have been lucky to have a bit of an early spring this year, so that makes me happy as we are usually prone to 8-9 months of cold temps :)

I created this page with for the Silhouette America blog today - I used a card design as a hidden journaling pocket! Here is my page:



I cut the present design shape to the size I wanted and then typed some journaling in my Silhouette software and printed onto my printer. I cut the journaling into strips and attached to the inside of my journaling "card". This acts like an embellishment too!



I couldn't resist a little glam for the page, so I used some Printable Silver Foil to cut my title on the page.




I will be back soon with a few more projects!

No comments: