Thursday, April 09, 2015

Silhoutte America - Loved

Hello and welcome to my blog! I just wanted to say HI to all my loyal readers, I know that you are out there even if you don't leave a comment!

Today I am sharing a page I made with my Silhouette CAMEO and the help of sketch pens and my watercolor paints. I did a tutorial last month on the Silhouette blog HERE on how to make your own patterned paper using sketch pens and watercolors and thought I would give it another go for this page:.



The possibilities for this technique are truly endless. You can virtually sketch out any design with your CAMEO, select your favorite watercolor paints and get to work with really little effort.




I love script font titles and added one in black to go with the black sketch pen I had used and contrast the pinks in the background a bit.



I did do a process video for this page - you can check it out on my YouTube channel here:


ENJOY!

No comments: