Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Jillibean Soup - Grow





Can you believe it is June already! Ack! This year is flying by so quickly.

Recently, I went through some older layouts and took off the photos. Yes, I threw pages out. Yes, I know I am supposed to want to keep them all to see how my scrapping has developed... but you know what, those pages were in boxes for years.  That is not how the memories should be saved. Plus, when I went through them anyway a lot of pages had fallen apart. Stickers were not sticky or my adhesive had dried on the backs of the photos. Sigh.

At any rate, this is one of the photos I salvaged from the pages. Truth be told, I salvaged quite a bit, but lots I did toss if I knew I had digital copies of it on my computer.


I created this page with a combo of the Summer Red Raspberry Soup and some Soup Staples III by Jillibean Soup - I used a Jillibean Soup Silhouette cut file for my title (avail in the Silhouette store) and added in lots of wood veneers, stickers and die cut shapes.





A quick grid of patterned paper helps pull the whole project together quickly and quite simply ! I love how this page turned out. I just got a fresh box of new Jillibean Soup Sew Sweet by Juliana Michaels, and it is so CUTE!!! I can't wait to play with it for my July projects :)

See you soon :)





No comments: