Friday, June 05, 2015

More May kits - Hip Kit Club

Good morning! Last weekend, when I *thought* this page published... we were actually taking part in our community garage sale.




We are definitely in a purging state of mind around here lately, we have been bogged down with so many kids toys and clothes and "stuff" that we just need to rid ourselves with! Luckily, we got rid of a few things and the rest is packed up to go off to charity now!





I am popping in to share another page I made with the May Hip Kits from Hip Kit Club.















I used the Funky Piecharts cut file from my cut file store - JustNick - for this page. It's a great way to get a bunch of papers on your page without it getting too crazy!


If you want to check out my process video for this page,
just click the video below to see my YouTube video:




I will be back tomorrow with another page and process video with another page using the May kits! June kits are on their way to me and I can't wait to get them!


If you want to check out the Funky Piechart shape in my store - just click on the buy button below:

No comments: