Tuesday, June 30, 2015

XOXO | JustNick Cut Files

Good morning!! It is my first post here on the blog with a project from my store JustNick, and I couldn't help but NOT cut one of the cut files and use it as a sketched image instead.

I did this in my Silhouette Cameo and filled the XOXO background design with watercolor paints to create this page:



Once the design was sketched out and painted, the whole thing came together quickly!



 I also had some white scribbles from Scribbles 1 pre-cut and ran them through my typewriter to add some text. Once I finished that, I painted some gold mist on them in a few different spots. I really love how that turned out! It looks like a pre-made diecut shape!

 

Well, that is it for me today!

More to come on the JustNick blog this week as we share projects made with lots of backgrounds available in the store!



No comments: