Sunday, July 05, 2015

Fancy Pants Summer Sun + Let's Capture Our Memories!

Just stopping in to share a page and card that I made this month using some sketches I created for a great Canadian website - Let's Capture Our Memories! If you play along with the sketch challenge, you can win a GC to the store! (find all  the details HERE)

I decided to use one of the fun new collections from Fancy Pants to create both my layout and card. Here are the sketches I created - one for a layout and a similar one for a card.



Now, here are the projects I completed using them:

I love the big alphas and combined them with the Summer cut file word from my store Just Nick 

 

 Here is the card I made using up some simple scraps from my Summer Sun scraps and a Technique Tuesday stamp from my stash.



Thanks for stopping by!

Make sure to join in on the sketch fun on the Let's Capture Our Memories blog HERE





No comments: