Tuesday, September 08, 2015

JustNick - back to school cards!

Good morning!




I haven't posted a project lately for my cut file store - JustNick ... but today I am up on the blog sharing a couple quick and easy Back to School cards using a couple of my cut files.





I used the Plaid Background cut file for this card, adding some simple foam adhesive to the back of it, before adding it to the card front.

I diecut a tag from the Jewelry Tags cut file and tied that to the front of the card too.



I wanted to combine a bunch of different patterns in an easy way, so I cut out the Simple Circle background cut file and added it to the front of my card.



From there, I just punched some 1/2" circles from a 6x6 paper pad and added them to some of the circles. SO Easy and I love how it turned out!



That's it for me today!! If you haven't heard of my cut file store - please check out JustNick (psst. we have another freebie coming up next weekend and it's a GOODIE!! )

Have a great day!

No comments: