Saturday, September 05, 2015

August Hip Kits!





YAY for long weekends... well, it is pouring rain here, but I still don't  have to work on Monday :) I take that as a win!

I am up on the Hip Kit Club blog today with a simple page using the August kits.





I really started with the fun grid/journaling card paper in the kit by Pink Fresh Studio... I cut it apart and added the cards to my background... I used the Dear Lizzy tape in the kit to add a row of "stickers" across my page and added on a few simple embellishments and a diecut title using one of this month's exclusive cut files!





It is a pretty simple page for me, but I do love how those stickers look across the page- so great for easy layering!  Stop by next weekend, I will have another page up on the HKC blog, hopefully with the September kits!

No comments: