Thursday, October 08, 2015

More JustNick cards!

2 posts in one day! yikes


I know I was here yesterday sharing a few cards that I made for cards week on the JustNick blog, but I have a couple more that I made for today's post too! This time, I used some of the newer backgrounds in the store for part of my cards.




For this first card, I used the Circle background 3 - a great mixture of small and larger circles.






I simply shrunk the file smaller to fit on my card front and cut it from a lighter patterned paper that went over the pink background. It adds a simple and nice light texture to the bottom of the card.








I used the new Floral Lace background for this next card, with the intention that it almost looked lace like along the edge of the card?










Not sure if it came out as I had hoped, but that file is a pretty one!







If you are interested in these, or any other of my cut files, please do stop by my store JustNick HERE... we have new uploads every weekend and psst... there is a new freebie next Friday (it's a GOOD one)




Thanks for stopping by friends.. even those who are reading and don't say hi ;) I know a few of you :)



No comments: