Friday, October 09, 2015

Stitch It at Big Picture Classes!

Not sure if I have shared this or not yet, but I have a new class up over at Big Picture Classes called Stitch It!






Over 5 lessons, I share tips and techniques to incorporate stitching onto your projects. It is focused towards layouts, but you could definitely use these techniques on cards or projects too!




Big Picture Classes has a free trial period for new subscribers - so stop by and check it out - hope you sign up for the class and enjoy it! If you do take the class, please leave me a comment over there so I can say HI! I would love to chat with people over there :)




Here is the link to the class if you are interested: http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/classes/stitch-it




I am also thinking of a few different ideas for other classes - anything you would like to see? Leave me a comment below  if you have an idea as I am open to ideas :)







No comments: