Wednesday, November 11, 2015

JustNick - Remember






HELLO HELLO! and good morning!  I am here today to share a layout and process video of a page I created for my digital cut file store - JustNick


The theme this week is Remember - it is Remembrance Day here today in Canada so it is appropriate to look back on our own lives. I came across this old photo of my daughter on her "birth" day and I wanted to re-scrap it. It was one of those pictures I took off an older layout.  As you can see, there are a lot of flowers on this page.

I diecut a bunch of flowers from the Stems for Stephanie cut file from the store and layered them together with some buttons and twine. They are great shapes - perfect for layering, if I do say so myself ;)

 

I added some epoxy dots and brads to the centres too, and some other embellishments to my floral cluster. How do you like that background?? Well, that is a new design coming VERY soon :)



That's it for me today! To see my process video for this page, please check it out on my YouTube channel:





No comments: