Monday, November 09, 2015

Scrapbook and Cards Today FREEBIE TIME!

It's time for another cut file freebie over on the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog.


Here is what this month's freebie look like:




This month, I asked my friend and fellow designer and Canadian Lee-Anne Thornton to guest on the blog! Lee-Anne is also part of my DT for my website JustNick!


We both used the cut file, here is what I did with it:





It is a pretty simple design, but one that you could use over and over in different ways. I also added in some leaves and vines from cut files from JustNick (Leaves, Sweater Weather) behind my photo. The leaves are part of a freebie coming up this month at JustNick (stop by the website on Nov 13 to grab yours)

I hope you like this freebie!


To grab your FREE design, stop over at the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog HERE ! Enjoy!

No comments: