Thursday, January 28, 2016

Jillibean Soup- Tons of tags !!



Hello hello! I am stopping in today to share a few tags I made with the new TAG collection at Jillibean Soup. Jillibean came up with 10 different types of tags that are perfect for different projects, and I had the chance to play around a little with each of them for the CHA booth


First up - Burlap tags. For this one, I added some punched circles layered together and some hand stitching for the stem (so easy on burlap)




Cardstock tag and mini jewelry tags - just some simple paper and stamping on this one with some new Jillibean Soup clear stamps that co-ordinate with the Shaker Cards.





Cardstock tags, Mini Jewelry Tags and Banner Tags - It is easy to mix and match the tags up like on this one here!





Foiled Vellum tags! These are SO pretty on their own, but easy enough to jazz up a bit with some scraps of paper and wood veneers.





Chipboard Tags - I used some Happy Hues paint in white and added some aqua polka dots with a Jillibean Soup stencil and then layered a whole bunch of Jillibean Soup goodies for the sentiment.





Denim Tags - I wasn't quite sure how to use this one, but I dry brushed some white Happy Hues paint overtop and then fussy cut some paper and layered it all together with some adhesive sequins.







Birthday Cardstock Tags- these really don't need a lot of embellishing as they have icons and sentiments pre-printed right onto them, but I did add some stamping and some strips of paper :)
















Foiled Vellum Tags - Again, these are so pretty on their own, so I just added a little stitching, a secondary stamped sentiment and some wood veneers/sequins to finish it off. So easy and fun too!


Wood Veneer Tags - These have SO many possibilities! I quite simply used some Happy Hues paint in white and pink and attempted an ombre like effect from top to bottom on the tag, trying not to go too heavy with the paint. I added in a tab heart from the Alpha Tiles as well as some stamping and YES, I machine stitched through the wood!





Clear transparency Tags and Canvas Tags - these are so fun! I layered a small canvas tag over a slightly larger tag I cut from a scrap of paper and then layered the whole thing over a clear transparency tag that I had stamped the sentiment onto.





FUN right! I can see so many possibilities for these on my projects, can you?

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon :)

No comments: