Thursday, February 04, 2016

Crop and Create Moncton sneaks!

Good morning! Tonight is open registration for Crop and Create Moncton - an event put on by Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine! I am happily teaching 2 classes at this fun event!




My first class is all about COLOUR!


Life is colourful, and so should our preserved memories! In this workshop we will learn that colour matters!  We will use a kit full of colour and pattern to combine different colour combinations into a double page layout and a single page layout using beautiful products from Fancy Pants Designs, Crate Paper and Dear Lizzy!





If you read my blog, you know that I love patterned paper and in this next class we will be creating some fun items with paper! You can do SO much with paper!

(SOLD OUT SORRY!)


If patterned paper is your first love, you will love Playful Paper! In this workshop, we will combine patterned paper with some trendy embellishments to create a double page spread and a single page layout. You will love learning modern and fun ways to use patterned paper - Get your trimmers ready to trim, fold and layer paper and embellishments using the Pink Paislee Memorandum collection!



I love the class kits for these 2 classes - the color class is my favorite :)

If you are attending, I would love to see you in my classes! These should be good ones :)

No comments: