Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Jillibean Soup - Wood Plank projects + project sheet!





Hello ! I have a really fun and easy home décor project to share with you today! I created this with a wax paper transfer technique I have seen on Pinterest and used some Jillibean Soup wood planks and products !


There is a free printable instruction sheet on the Jillibean Soup blog HERE. I did two different takes on this tutorial. This one here is just straight up black ink on the wood surface:








It is a nice rustic look on the wood surface - and really SO easy to do!

For this other wood plank, I added some Witty White Happy Hues (Jillibean Soup) paint, let it dry and then printed my design with colour ink!








I really love how this one turned out! I need to make one for my daughter's room like this, I think :)


Plus, this was from a FREE printable that Jillibean Soup had in November 2015 that you can snag to use on this project.








Don't you love how the colour one came out!! I do :)


Anyway, I seriously hope you will try this - here is a link to the free project sheet . There are some step out photos on the Jillibean Soup blog too, if that helps! Enjoy!












No comments: