Sunday, February 21, 2016

Happy You | Fancy Pants




Hello hello! I shared a quick sneak of a project the other day that I did for Fancy Pants Designs and thought I would share the whole page with you today :)



The theme for last week was to use our leftovers - specifically using the Wish Season collection for non- holiday themed pages. This was actually quite simple and there are a ton of great b-sided papers that are not themey and totally useable for whatever!

You can see here that I cut several hearts out of those papers and a few from the Happy Place collection and layered them together, mixing up the colors as I went.




I added in some diction stickers from the Wish Season collection over a few of the hearts and some diecut labels to my photo too. There is a good mix of non-seasonal sentiments in that package too!





Next, I wanted to use a lot of the paper for my title and decided on a fast handcut title! Super easy and fun to do to :)





Well, that is it for me! I have lots of fun things to share in the next few weeks - lots of planning for some online classes (some FREE!) and I hope you are excited to check them out.

If you took my Silhouette 101 class at PageMaps... I am working on class 2 now! This one is more for intermediate/advanced users for the Silhouette and you get tons of sketches and ideas in this one! I will have more on that soon :)

I am also finishing off my next Big Picture Classes class - that should be out in May! and I even have something special in the works that I am off to do in a week or so :)

No comments: