Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Scrapbook and Cards Today cut file FREEBIE time!



Yep, it's that time of the month where I offer up another FREE cut file over on the SCT blog!

Since it is the month of love, I created a quick and fun heart background for today's freebie:


I actually created two pages for this month's freebie. Here is the first page:

You can see that I backed the heart cut file with different Crate Papers and then adding some bits of hand stitching to a few of the hearts for fun :)

For the second page,I used the cut file quite simply for my page, cutting it from white cardstock and layering it over some scraps of patterned papers by PinkFresh.


 I added in some stamping (also PinkFresh) to some of the empty heart areas I left open.






I kept the rest of the page quite simple, adding my title along a strip along the top of the page and a small cluster of embellishments to the bottom right corner to balance it out a little.







You don't have to get super fancy with a cut file and sometimes that is O.K! I hope you like this one!



To download it for FREE, just click HERE and go to the February 2016 freebie. (there are also a TON of others I have designed up there for free too!

No comments: