Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fancy Pants Designs - Champions



Hello ! I know it has been a while since I have posted - eek! You would think there would be more time in the summer, not less!

Just wanted to share a project that was posted on the Fancy Pants Designs blog a bit ago, for our weekly focus on shapes! I was assigned stars and this is what I came up with.




I used a star background cut file from JustNick, my digital diecut store and filled in the background with lots of patterned papers from the Good Fellows collection.


I don't often do a lot of sporty photos, but this was a great change to do that - mixing stars and sports seems to be a WIN WIN!  Here is how the whole thing came together:





That's it for me today! I have lots of projects to share, so stay tuned! I am back from vacation and have lots more time to blog regularly :)

No comments: