Friday, August 05, 2016

Shimelle inspiration weekend!

This past weekend we hosted a ton of inspiration based challenges over at Shimelle.com! Each contributor had to choose one layout from the Shimelle Scrapbook like a Hero group on Facebook and lift it!

I chose this layout by Cathy Martin



I chose to lift the basic background design for this page. I loved the graphic quality of the background and it is really simple to create! I switched up the colors and patterns, using lots of papers by Shimelle for the background.


I chose to add my title right under my photos to focus everything to the center of the page, rather than go on an angle like Cathy did on her piece.



Then, I simply added a bunch of Shimelle and Amy Tangerine embellies around my layered photo grouping to finish off the page!


I really like how this one turned out and quite quickly too!

Thanks Cathy for letting me use your page and my inspiration and have a scrappy day!

No comments: