Monday, January 09, 2006

Day one...again!

So, I totally blew it last week...me starting WW that is...I ate way too much on Saturday at the party and not to mention the M&Ms that were calling my name...damn Costco and party size bag....Anyway, no big deal, I will just brush it off and start over...the good news is I didn't gain any weight...funny thing is that I had lost 3 lbs. by Thursday and was doing well...I know, I shouldn't step on the scale everyday.

So, I am gonna try at least 2 WW recipes this week and see how that goes. I think that is part of the problem. I don't know what to cook!

I had to go buy jeans yesterday 'cause my other ones had actually worn through on the leg...and I just bought them in September....bummer. So that was an experience...I hate shopping once again.

Well, tomorrow I am going cropping for sure. Even though I have to pay, I just won't buy anything...just bring my $2. I really need to get caught up before I go back to work...I know it is still 5 1/2 months away, but time goes by fast...the last 6 months have already.

Anyways, talk to you all later!
Post a Comment