Monday, January 09, 2006

Day one...again!

So, I totally blew it last week...me starting WW that is...I ate way too much on Saturday at the party and not to mention the M&Ms that were calling my name...damn Costco and party size bag....Anyway, no big deal, I will just brush it off and start over...the good news is I didn't gain any weight...funny thing is that I had lost 3 lbs. by Thursday and was doing well...I know, I shouldn't step on the scale everyday.

So, I am gonna try at least 2 WW recipes this week and see how that goes. I think that is part of the problem. I don't know what to cook!

I had to go buy jeans yesterday 'cause my other ones had actually worn through on the leg...and I just bought them in September....bummer. So that was an experience...I hate shopping once again.

Well, tomorrow I am going cropping for sure. Even though I have to pay, I just won't buy anything...just bring my $2. I really need to get caught up before I go back to work...I know it is still 5 1/2 months away, but time goes by fast...the last 6 months have already.

Anyways, talk to you all later!

4 comments:

WandaT said...

I too will encourage you.
YOU CAN DO IT NIC!!

Have fun scrappin'. I need to get some ideas for my BOM. Not sure what I want to accomplish with it.

canadianLN said...

Who is bringing the healthy snacks this week????

Vanessa said...

Nic...I LOVE your attitude! Hey..were you the one to steal my positive thoughts..lol!
Just think those new jeans will be falling off your butt in no time!

Wanda---wanda---wanda...I have a whole list of BOM challenges over on love!!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

Ah, Lori you are too sweet!