Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's TUESDAY!

Time for more cropping! I hope I get some mojo, 'cause I am not liking the layouts I did last weekend....and I haven't scrapped since Saturday....walked to my stash last night and walked right back to the computer instead to play Yahtzee...addictive game I tell ya....must get back to scrapping as I have a project for the online crop at www.loveisinthedetails.ca this weekend...hope y'all can make it! There are some cool games and challenges that a lot of cool members, Char and I have come up with. I have a few challenges I wanna complete before Saturday too...I am sure that I won't get a lot of cropping done on Saturday!

Lucas has his 6 month pics today...wowsers...can't believe that he is 6 months already. Where does the time go! He is sitting up now on his own (for a few weeks now actually) and his top tooth is almost out. My little man is getting so big!

Have a great Tuesday...BTW...lost 2 lbs...a start at least!

4 comments:

WandaT said...

Have a great day!
I'm gonna try to hang out for the crop on Saturday. Not sure what our day will be like.
Congrats on the 2!
Hope pics turn out great!
TTFN

Vanessa said...

yahhhhhhhhh 2 pounds..it is great to see the scale move hey!

Unknown said...

Great on the 2 pounds!!!

Hope you had fun cropping last night?

Ang said...

Slow and steady. That's the way to lose the weight AND keep it off.

Great job!