Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's TUESDAY!

Time for more cropping! I hope I get some mojo, 'cause I am not liking the layouts I did last weekend....and I haven't scrapped since Saturday....walked to my stash last night and walked right back to the computer instead to play Yahtzee...addictive game I tell ya....must get back to scrapping as I have a project for the online crop at www.loveisinthedetails.ca this weekend...hope y'all can make it! There are some cool games and challenges that a lot of cool members, Char and I have come up with. I have a few challenges I wanna complete before Saturday too...I am sure that I won't get a lot of cropping done on Saturday!

Lucas has his 6 month pics today...wowsers...can't believe that he is 6 months already. Where does the time go! He is sitting up now on his own (for a few weeks now actually) and his top tooth is almost out. My little man is getting so big!

Have a great Tuesday...BTW...lost 2 lbs...a start at least!
Post a Comment