Tuesday, February 22, 2011

some sneaks for you...

I take a lot of closeups of my pages and I often forget to include them in my blog post.. so I thought I would share a few sneaks of upcoming projects for Creative Scrappers (by the way, let me say, the sketches are AWESOME coming up)


And a quick sneak of my next mission for Mission to Create too. We have lots of talented GDT's lined up.. and are looking for more! Do you know someone who we should have as our GDT? email me at missiontocreate@live.ca :)




What projects do you have on the go?
What are your favorite sites to GO TO??
What are your favorite manufacturers?
Speak to me people...lol
Check back soon for some exciting scrappy news :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Nicole,there is nothing better than sitting down with a coffee,and a sugar cookie and seeing you have updated your blog.I love all of your close up sneak peeks.I am loving those handmade flowers,and those owls are so stinking cute!!!!

Can't wait to hear your scrappy news and see the full view of your layouts.

Deena said...

love those colours...they call out to me "make a scrapbook page you lazy cardmaker"...might just have to listen to those calls and join in the fun!

Nitasha said...

Gorgeous sneaks! Can't wait to see the full reveal!
I'm always working (aka thinking about working -lol) on several projects! I need to make about a dozen cards, 2 mini albums, and start planning my bff's babyshower!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Shannon said...

Yay! Can't wait to see your reveals! So excited to be a part of the Creative Scrappers team with you again! <3 Your work is stunning!!!