Saturday, March 12, 2011

Creative Scrappers # 146

Holy.. how could I have forgotten to publish my page for last week's Creative Scrappers sketch!! Really, not good - especially since I was also the sketch artist ;)

Bad Nicole

Anyways, here is my page using the sketch and lots of Echo Park's Christmas line!  -- Yes, I said Christmas!!

I LOVE the pink and redish paper.. and the patterns are so NICE!

Lovin' all things bright and fun these days.. was diggin' into a new pizza box from LCOM last night for my April projects - and I AM IN LOVE with what I got to work with!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yes,how could you forget to upload this sweet layout?!You must be disciplined:)

I can't believe these are Christmas papers.Love it!

Can't wait to see what you do with your new goodies.

DanaMK said...

So, so pretty!

Diana Waite said...

oh my goodness! I love all the misting of the butterflies--just GORGEOUS!