Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Little Girl!

Well, it is time for my first reveal for March's creations from Let's Capture Our Memories!

I was lucky enough to be able to choose Echo Park's Little Girl to work with this month.. and I am glad I did!! Seriously, I LOVE the bright colours and it is not just for little girls either!

BUT, I thought I would start off with a girly page.. man, thank goodness I have one now :)

Lots of girly-ness going on.. I used tons of the stickers from the die cut sticker sheet in the collection pack. THEY ARE AWESOME!!! I was inspired by Jaime Warren and her mega butterflies on her pages.. and cut one out with my Slice!

Please check out what is NEW in the LCOM store.. and I hear more arriving this weekend too!!!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this one.....that is a great paper line...You should enter it in our challenge over at Paper Issues!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Sue Sykes said...

So cute, Nicole! Love the big butterfly...

Ana Castro said...

Great page, Nicole!!! I love your work!!! kisses

Doreen Vasquez said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the clusters!!!!

Julie said...

Another great page! Love all the girlie cuteness and the big butterfly.

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Love it, love it, love it!!
Loving the big butterfly, and especially the cluster of stickers etc in the bottom right corner. Just a brilliant page :-)

Diana Waite said...

ooh! this is lovely! i agree Jaimie is quite inspirational-REALLY like that butterfly!

Gretchen said...

sweet layout! i love all the details!

kate blue said...

totally awesome...am gonna have to add this one to my personal inspiration folder!

Jessica said...

LOve this layout. THe colors are so fun!