Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sketch # 156 Creative Scrappers

Such a fun sketch today over at Creative Scrappers!

I dug right into my sketch and my new Echo Park Playground

Lots of little bits on this page - used my new KI Memories puffies - SO CUTE! More of that Basic Grey Ribbon Doily that I have been talking about.. this time, I have the green and yellow ribbon doilies on this page.

Hope you like it - and please play along with us at Creative Scrappers - such great sketches, really check us out!!

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

What a precious layout! I love the bursts of color around that adorable photo! :)

Vanessa said...

luv all the bits and pieces...so sweet!

Carla said...

awwww this is just adorable.

Christine said...

Love this picture, it makes the layout! Great colors too!

Julie said...

Love it! It all fits together so nicely.Adorable photo too.