Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's a Garden Party!

I have been super sick for the last few weeks... I had some trouble sitting for any period of time, so scrapping took the back burner!!!  For those of you that know me personally, this is so not me. I hate missing a deadline! BUT, unfortunately had to miss a few assignments for CP4U and Creative Scrappers... there is a new and so pretty sketch up today ...make sure to check it out!

I wanted to share some things I have been working on for Scrapbook Circle using the June kit - Garden Party!


Lots of goodies in this kit this month - love the Woolies from Basic Grey, the stickers from My Mind's Eye, and the gorgeous patterned paper from Pink Paislee were some of my favorites!

Here are a few things I did with this kit:


 This page was created for our Lifting You feature this month -- can you tell if it is from one of your pages?? The DT co-ordinators chose the lifts right off our Scrapbook Circle Facebook page!! Check us out and share your creations using a Scrapbook Circle Kit!
Did you know that Scrapbook Circle has a card sketch challenge up on the blog this month! YEP, we sure do! I love all the DT's takes on the card sketch.... I think mine turned out cute, super simple, but I like it!

Here are a few sneak peeks of some other projects I did with this month's kit!


Make sure to check out the Scrapbook Circle blog and the Ideas page for tons of cool ideas with what the DT did with the Garden Party kit!

4 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

sweet projects! I just finished a card for the sketch challenge :)

Julie said...

I know you've had a rough week! I hope that you are on the road to recovery.Love the photo of the boys and what you did with it.Can't wait to see your creations with the rest of the kit.

Carla said...

Adorable card and you lay out is super cute, too.

Diana Waite said...

Sorry to hear you haven't felt well. Hope you are all recovered! love these creations!