Monday, June 20, 2011

One more Garden Party post...

Wanted to quickly share a few more projects from the Garden Party kit at Scrapbook Circle with you!

There are a few Maya Road kraft doilies in the kit this month. I used them as a mask for my misting on this page! I added a few different colours of Glimmer Mist and voila, a unique background image!  I also added in lots of the Basic Grey wooly flowers on this page. I love the fun shape of the flowers, and the colors are great too.

 For this page, I fussy cut out the flowers from some of the Girls' Paperie paper and added some stickles to add a little shimmer to the flowers.

 I used one of my new dies from Papertrey Ink to cut a doily out of one of the Pink Paislee papers. I love the yellow pattern on it!!!

Have you picked up your Garden Party kit yet - don't wait - check it out NOW!


3 comments:

Carla said...

Love the misting page, super cute.

Unknown said...

The misting is really great on this1 Love how you used the doily as a mask and misted it and then used the doily. :)

Julie said...

Awesome layouts! I love the photos of A and you!