Friday, June 17, 2011

oops..

forgot to make this post! 2 weeks ago, we shut down the Mission to Create blog... My besties and I started the blog as just some fun for each other, not knowing if anyone else would care or want to play along. Well, along the way, we were super lucky - we had some great GDT's join us, lots of generous sponsors and an amazing card team joined us for a while too!

This was my last page for the MC blog...
Lots of Crate Paper Neighbourhood going on here - made the fun sun shape out of some circles and a lot of stitching too.
 Used my Papertrey Ink cloud die, and polka dot embossing plate to make the clouds.... added just a wee touch of stickles for fun.

Thanks to everyone who participated on the MC blog over the last couple years, we enjoyed seeing your work and having you post sweet comments !

And thanks to my girls for letting me take it over ... lol

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

sad to see your blog go....LOVE the sun on this page--SO clever!