Monday, August 29, 2011

This summer has been a SPLASH!

Just wanted to share a few things I have created for Let's Capture Our Memories in August!

I have had Echo Park's SPLASH to work with, and it was really fun! Lots of bright colours and patterns.. just my speed ;)

A few simple cards with it, adding in some embossing from my Cuttlebug too.
Been using it more and more lately...







and just a fun one inspired by using circles.. I have been having a lot of fun playing more with circles lately.. ;)

This page is just a fun one with my new fave colour - yellow!
It is just a fun colour to use and not as hard as I once thought it was at all!

I mixed in a lot of the Little Girl line on this page too.. which I also got from Let's Capture Our Memories

I can't wait to share with you what I did with my September goodies from LCOM.. but you will have to wait a few more days.... :)

Since I am a nice chick... I will share a little peek of one of my pages for you...
hope you enjoy it!


12 comments:

angie ashuk said...

very cute. Love the colors. Makes me want to learn how to use my Big Shot :)

Sherri said...

WOW! You've been busy. I love that banner on the first layout, it's ridiculously cute. Great shares. Can't wait to see the full reveal of the sneak, it looks fabulous!

Miranda said...

Great layouts, beautiful cards! Love all the details.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love how you swith between the graphic style on your cards in this post, and the more layered, shabby one in your previous post! And your layouts are devine - can't wait to see more of t your sneak!

Lilith Eeckels said...

So many lovelies here. Especially those cards. I LOVE them!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your pages! My fav is the first with the happy and bright colors!! love the design very much too!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wow! You totally rocked that line!

Deanna said...

What great projects! I really love your style!

Gina said...

Love your layouts and cards Nicole!!...and congrats on making the shortlist! :) Gina x

Susan Coish said...

Your designs are so pretty! I esp love the card with the circles!

Julie said...

Love how you cut the wave out in the first page.That almost looks like a FP line I had.Great layouts and I can tell from your peek that you have rocked September.Loving the little frame I see.

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL creations, looks like you've been BUSY!