Monday, August 29, 2011

This summer has been a SPLASH!

Just wanted to share a few things I have created for Let's Capture Our Memories in August!

I have had Echo Park's SPLASH to work with, and it was really fun! Lots of bright colours and patterns.. just my speed ;)

A few simple cards with it, adding in some embossing from my Cuttlebug too.
Been using it more and more lately...







and just a fun one inspired by using circles.. I have been having a lot of fun playing more with circles lately.. ;)

This page is just a fun one with my new fave colour - yellow!
It is just a fun colour to use and not as hard as I once thought it was at all!

I mixed in a lot of the Little Girl line on this page too.. which I also got from Let's Capture Our Memories

I can't wait to share with you what I did with my September goodies from LCOM.. but you will have to wait a few more days.... :)

Since I am a nice chick... I will share a little peek of one of my pages for you...
hope you enjoy it!


Post a Comment