Monday, October 03, 2011

Cards

So, unless you were under a rock in the scrapping world this weekend - you would know that it was Card Making Day on Saturday!

I had just gotten my October Scrapbook Circle kit - so it was the perfect time to create a few cards with the Fresh Picked kit!


I was drawn to the Pebbles Inc. papers in the kit for these cards:

Check out the cool embossed pattern in the paper! Don't you love the yellow misted wood chip heart from the alphas set?! I do ;)



 and my first attempt at a gate card - still need to work at it a bit:

I also created a simple card for My Scrapbook Nook for one of the many card challenges we have going on. If youare looking to be inspired in the card dept - this is the place to be!

Here is my card for THIS challenge by Danni:
 I added some MME Lost and Found 2 and some Pink Paislee Mistables all coloured in yellow Stampin' Up ink and some suede Tattered Angels mist.
I don't know what got me into making a circle shaped card - but I love it!!
Why have I been so "in the box" in the card dept!

I need to do more.. I have an idea brewing for a fun Christmas card.. ;)

Did you make any cards this weekend? Let me see!!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

angie ashuk said...

nope, no cards for me...but I did scrap!!! All of your cards look great:)!!!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Lovely cards, Nicole! I refuse to pick a fav - love them all :-)

Deena said...

circle cards are fun...made a few this weekend (11 cards and some Christmas tags)...

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What great cards!

Julie said...

WOW! I love the circle cards.You sure now how to ROCK the card.

Diana Waite said...

no cards for me but I did organize some scrappy stuff! :) GREAT cards!!